Journey into baseball’s storied past with rare autographs, jerseys, photographs and other unique artifacts celebrating our nation’s pastime. The history of the game is captured in the majestic Green Diamond Gallery, located in Cincinnati, OH.
- Relive your baseball memories in a private setting available for your personal use.
- Explore memorabilia from baseball’s most beloved personalities.
- Enjoy exclusive events that bring you face to face with baseball legends.
- Contribute to non-profits in the community
With an incredible collection over 40 years in the making, highlights include:
- Game jerseys from nearly 100 Hall of Famers
- Hundreds of game-used bats.
- Over 600 signed baseballs
- Over 1,000 signed photographs
- Dedicated section of our “home team” - Cincinnati Reds
- Hall of Fame Wall featuring all enshrined in the National Baseball Hall of Fame
- Personal mementos of Cobb, Gehrig & more
- Vintage photos, letters, documents, art and books... and much, much more!