Journey into baseball’s storied past with rare autographs, jerseys, photographs and other one-of-a-kind mementoes celebrating our nation’s pastime. Nestled in the heart of historic Montgomery, just outside of Cincinnati, Ohio, the Green Diamond Gallery features more than 5,000 square feet of high-end baseball memorabilia dating back to the late 1800s.
- Relive your baseball memories in a private setting available for your personal use.
- Explore memorabilia from baseball’s most beloved personalities.
- Enjoy exclusive events that bring you face to face with baseball legends.
- Contribute to non-profits in the community
With an incredible collection over 40 years in the making, highlights include:
- Game-worn jerseys, including jerseys from defunct teams and nearly 100 Hall of Famers
- Hundreds of game-used bats from current and former stars and Hall of Famers
- Over 600 signed baseballs and over 1,000 signed photographs
- Dedicated section honoring the history of our “home team” – The Cincinnati Reds
- Hall of Fame Wall featuring all enshrined in the National Baseball Hall of Fame
- Numerous artifacts and mementos from the game’s greatest players (Cobb, Ruth, Gehrig, Robinson, etc.)
- Vintage photos, letters, documents, art and books... and much, much more!
Subscribe to the GDG Newsletter